Jen's Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Get It Together!

Flexibility is a wonderful thing. As a kid I did (and still do!) cartwheels, roundoffs, and handstands. I took gymnastics for a year and my muscles still remember their limberness. When I can make time for it I do a yoga routine that stretches muscles you didn't know you needed to stretch. Yesterday I was snowboarding at Steven's Pass. As this was only my second time flying down mountainous terrain in the snow I am so-so. I seem to have a fair amount of talent, but am in great need of practice. Needless to say, my knees are badly bruised and I think my left one is swollen just a bit. My butt is too sore to sit on, so I am leaning on my right side most of the time until it heals.

In light of this I ask myself why I scheduled a training session with Trainer Dave at the gym today. Let's just say I have reached a new level of soreness. During my hour long pain inducing time I learned that Dave has a very flexible work schedule and can manage his time however he wants. Most of the time I also have this flexible of a schedule. That being said, I truly am in need of a Blackberry or a PDA that will pull all 3 of my calendars (home/work computers and the one in my head) into one place so when I need to schedule an appointment with someone like say Trainer Dave I can avoid double booking myself and actually remember to show up at the right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home