Jen's Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chaos, Light and Dark

It's amazing to me how chaotic life can get. There's always good mixed with bad. On Tuesday Oct. 21, Ben Liesch died from a brain tumor. I found out today in the prayers during chapel because I haven't had the energy to keep up with Kirstin's blog about their journey with illness. Yesterday I found out I was approved by the faculty for ordination. Today one of my professors said he wants to use a PowerPoint I made for the Easter Vigil on internship during class tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I failed my history test on Wednesday. I know I totally botched the one major essay and it was worth 30 points. Today at lunch I saw a hilarious video on You Tube. I'll put the link at the end. It built my abs and it made my day a lot brighter despite the bad news. There's always Netflix too and that helps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTYr3JuueF4

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home