Jen's Blog

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

With Lips of Praise

This morning I awoke to a song on the radio that has been stirring my soul with praise. It's called Mighty to Save by Hillsong United. I searched for the lyrics online to get the title and came across listings for YouTube. In an attempt to purchase the song online (and potentially the whole CD) I realized I didn't have quite enough online credit. It will have to wait for another day. In the mean time I am watching videos of their songs on YouTube. It is both healing to my soul to sing songs of praise and also provides rewards in between reading for history. Seriously. The history of religion in America is incredibly interesting and explains so much of why people are the way they are today and why our nation functions the way it does. Fascinating. But back to reading...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home