Jen's Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

First Week of Classes

I survived! Despite having to finish off my approval essay and wrap up final internship evaluation paperwork and start all my fall classes, I made it through the week with only 3 stress headaches and a couple crying sessions. Yesterday I mailed out my essay and all the final intern paperwork, so it is DONE in my book. Just a few signature pages to ferry to the right places and then I'm all set.

I lost my immunology, chemistry and my Jesus the Savior reader to the evil mail system called the USPS, but I am moving on. So far all my classes seem like they are going to be great for learning and discussion. Great professors and fun people with which to learn. I'm most excited that it's Friday and I finally get a chance to rest and catch up on some sleep.

Last night I spent some time trying to get my palm pilot working with my computer. Turns out I will need to buy some software for the sync capabilities for Outlook, but it should just be a $20 upgrade. Worth it, in my view, to have my schedule right at hand. Plus it's way lighter and smaller than my laptop and turns on/off faster than my laptop.

So fall semester of my senior year, here I come!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home