Jen's Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Processing, A Prayer and A Conversation

I've been pretty sad lately thinking about having to leave all these amazing people I've come to love and enjoy working with, but I'm also scared that this might be the best
that somehow now it's time to be tested for how much good I've received
that there's this expectation of hitting a home run all the time.

To that God says NO.

You live each day with me in my love and together we'll work through it and figure out how best to deliver my love to people. We're a team remember?? You and us. Four persons are better than one. Why would I reduce my love and providence for you just because life is changing? You forget that time is in MY hands; that I AM your God and not the other way around.

But I'm so scared.

And yet my perfect love casts out all fear. My prized possession, why would I care for you so tenderly and well all year only to abandon you? My love--that's who/what you are to me--I could no more divide myself in half or cut off a part of me than leave you behind or cast you aside or sever you from me. My love is who I AM and who you are.
So you see, you and I are one--always and into enternity. For my love is Christ in you.
I know it hurts. Remember I can feel what you feel. Healing will come....I promise you that. In the meantime, we walk through the pain together--you and us. That's what communion is about; sharing life and breath in the joy and sorrow--always together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home