Jen's Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Day in Review

Last Friday I gave to VBS presentations and then clean up. So today I decided to take some of that time back by going to a movie and working off site at my leisure. After the movie I bought the Mummy 2 on sale and found a Christmas ornament that reminds me of WA. The ornament has been on my list of things to do for a long time now. Perhaps it was spurred to the top because I packed up and returned my Christmas tree to the church today. I had borrowed it from last year's VBS props for Avalanche Ranch. Wanting to go to a cafe to work, but not wanting to use the gas to drive there, I decided to head home, change, regroup and walk to Tazza Bella. I just calculated that I hoofed it 1.79mi. No wonder I was tired and craving an iced tea! I will be taking a bit of a shortcut back through Lynndale Park. Tonight is water wars at the Jeremiah Center (not to be missed) and I intend to spray others and get thoroughly soaked myself. Should be a blast.

Once I arrived at the cafe I was successfully productive in making an appointment, confirming my pictures are ready for pickup, posting on Paul's blog, editing my LSA for internship and editing my intern project proposal. So much easier to accomplish outside the office.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home