Jen's Blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

I Love My Balance Ball

One of the best investments I have made this year is to buy a balance ball for exercise. While it doesn't address the social aspect of meeting people that going to a gym would, it's far cheaper than a gym membership and it's something to which I have immediate access any time I'm stressed or feel the urge to exercise. It's rewarding to do my own chiropractic and core strengthening work.

I love my balance ball!

The added bonus is the workout DVDs which came with the ball are led by people who are positive and affirming. Hearing their affirmation reminds me to focus on how I'm feeling and how good it feels to exercise and stretch away the stress and anxiety. Later on in the day when I can't exercise I can remember how good it felt and carry that with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home