Jen's Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hurricane October

I'm exhausted. I think it all started a week and a half ago when my history paper was due. I've never had such a hard time writing a paper. I think it injured my brain--permanently. Then in an attempt to recover from burning up my brain, I got behind in reading and suddenly realized the 4 books I need to read for the dismantling racism intensive class is due next weekend. I've only finished one of them. Not to mention how far behind I am in history now.

I have a history test next Wednesday that I haven't even started studying for. I started dog/cat sitting yesterday. Honestly though, the animals give me a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Last night I wrote a sermon that apparently turned out okay, but certainly wasn't my best work (plus it kept me up late). I'll be gone this weekend for a friend's wedding. One of my profs suggested I sleep in the car on the ride down. Probably not a bad idea. I'm also thinking that when I take my history test I'll bring my ice pack along and strap it to my forehead to keep my brain cool and not overheating.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home