Jen's Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Who, What, Where?

There are Christmas lights on the evergreen trees at the corner of the block.
Apparently tomorrow is Halloween.
Gas is averaging $2.15.
My friend Kile from WA called tonight and we had a really good conversation.
I have a really great book to read before bed (Wide Open Spaces: Beyond Paint-By-Number Christianity by Jim Palmer--one of my favorite authors).
I have a Netflix DVD to watch.
Tomorrow should be a good day.
One of my new classes tonight was excellent (Buddhism and the Christian).
I did pretty well in discussion during history today. Had some good points to make.
There wasn't anymore good deals on candy to replace my mixed bag of 50 Reese's products.
Still need to buy a ticket home for Christmas.
Need to fix plans for January.
I got to feel a real seal skin pelt on Wednesday.
It's 12:30am and I'm still wound up.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Karen Elizabeth said...

hey, I hope you are well...good to see you are "back on the horse," so to speak, with the whole history class thing. My phone died when we were talking, so that's why I never called back. Grr..but it was so nice to talk with you from Rapid City to Salem and beyond. We can talk about anything, can't we? :) Have a great week!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home