Jen's Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Grey's Wisdom

At the end of this last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy I heard a great monologue about change. Basically all life is about change, but as it's been rather acute lately, I found the words consoling.

Change.
We don’t like it.
We fear it,
but we can’t stop it from coming.
We either adapt to change or we get left behind.
It hurts to grow.
Anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying.
But here’s the truth: sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same.

And sometimes, oh sometimes…change is good. Sometimes change is everything.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Megan's Blog said...

I watched the episode online Friday morning (I've gotten way more into CSI and they are on at the same time...BOO!!!) and I loved that quote as well. It is easy to relate to on so many levels. And even though I thought the entire episode to be mediocre, that ending monologue was amazing. I hope you are doing well. Miss you tons!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home