Jen's Blog

Friday, September 07, 2007

Falling Water

Today I traveled to a near by state park with a series of waterfalls. I got the chance to try out my new hiking bag which was fun. The hike was quite strenuous. It was 3 miles to the Upper Falls at the end of the trail. I found the place online, but apparently in WA they don’t detail information about the parks and trails like other states. The hike was a bit much for my first one, but seeing as I had no way to know…

It was good exercise. I’ve been so antsy and needed to get out for a while now. It’s frustrating not having internet access at the house; makes looking things up a chore. I have to plan a list of things to look up at work (when I’m busy doing things—or at least supposed to be) or I have to make an effort to pack up my things and go to the café across the street. Not a bad place to be, but it can get really noisy and then I feel like I need to buy something each time I go. Also not a travesty because the place is really cool, they use fair trade supplies and it’s a fun place to hang out. It’s the annoyance of having to plan the time to go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home