Jen's Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Evergreen State of Mind

Today I arrived in WA. The house the church has set aside for me is amazingly huge. I have more space than I can live in and know what to do with. The fullness of my car and my parents' car have spilled out into the house and it seems like a tiny amount that I have brought with me. I know this not to be true because I packed up all my things. My traveling companions and I know exactly how much stuff I have. Appearances can be deceiving.

The seed has been scattered. My people are spread across the US and into foreign countries around the world. Today I feel the distance most acutely. Yet blood is thicker than the water and dirt that separates me from my people. Here is where the whirlwind storm has dropped me. We're not in Kansas anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home