Jen's Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Early Morning Clean Up

It's the day after the event so I cleaned up the leftovers from last night: bookmarks, literature racks, books from the bookstore. The usual seminary resources displays. This means I got to take the cart and ride the elevator to the basement while returning things. It's quiet and cool in the basement. The office always has something buzzing or whirring in the background. I enjoy these short escapes to the basement.

Other than that, it's been slow at work. This leaves lots of time to daydream and wonder about things. I dropped in to chapel this morning and learned about Native American spirituality practices. What we ended up doing was basically a meditative centering prayer. Something I have been meaning to get back to now that I'm done house sitting. It's hard to relax in a mess of dog and cat hair. The one downfall of chapel was that now I'm anxiously awaiting my afternoon nap. I'm rather wiped out from yesterday's 12 hours of work and being too tired to wind down last night. Strange combo of being exhausted and buzzed from all the people and commotion. The question is, can I make it to 2:30pm or will I have to leave early because I'm falling asleep?

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger yup said...

tag... you're it

The Meme Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home