Jen's Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Becoming Real

I'm dog/cat sitting and Izzy the dog is begging for me to pet her head or rub her tummy yet again. She's just too adorable to deny. Not sure the true breed, but she looks something like a labrador/retriever dark brown/black.

Today at work I got pictures of where I'll be working for the next year on internship. It's gorgeous! I haven't been looking forward to it lately because work is interesting, I have a good supervisor already and the people I work with are fun. Then I saw the view from the porch. The excitement came flooding back. Apart from furniture, all I need now is an awesome digital camera to capture the beauty and excitement of next year. Take a look. You'll agree.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger yup said...

AHH! so excited to see that FIRST hand! :) hurray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home