Jen's Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Blue Blazer

Each semester, or at least once a year, one of my professors pulls out his bright blue blazer and wears it to class. When I say "bright blue," I really mean bright blue. The color borders on neon brightness. Blue like the color of a bright blue car. It is truly a treat and a rarity. You're lucky to witness this sight. The first time I saw the blue blazer was in my Jesus the Savior class. That day my prof declared that he wore the blazer on days when he was giving "big lectures" and needed the confidence boost. The class chuckled and as promised, it was a very good lecture.

Today the depth of the blue blazer was further revealed. The blazer is also as close to glory as he ever gets, then eventually he has to take it off and that settles that. Again, I chuckled and was delivered a phenomenal lecture today. I try not to be superstitious, but when presented with evidence like this, well.....Behold the power of the blue blazer! (imagine old commercials about cheese--Behold the power of cheese!)

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger yup said...

hahaa... that's amazing

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes the blue blazer...can I get your notes from that class?
karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home