Jen's Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Marathon Runner

I wish I had the endurance to run a marathon. I know you can train for these kinds of things, but that's a lot of work. Maybe someday in the not so distant future I'll try it.

Today was a marathon day though. Start at 8am and go until 9pm. I'm trying to get better at taking little breaks now and then. When money is the main priority, working a little extra here and there is easy to do without thinking about it. My second marathon day is Thursday (8am-7:30pm). The one thing I like about these days is I have concrete proof I've been productive and busy all day. I'm tired at the end of the day. When I get back home, all I have to do is rest. There's no time to do anything else and there's nothing else to do. [Flashback to Holy Spirit class: Time has run out. There's no where else to go and nothing else to do.] So here's to marathons and the energy to run them!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Megan's Blog said...

Good Luck this weekend!!! I know I'll see you before you leave, I just thought I'd say it now.
As for my thesis, I'm using the outline Haemig gave me. But there's more to it than that, which I'll tell you later. See you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home