Jen's Blog

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My Life as a Movie Soundtrack

So I saw this on Karen's blog and thought I'd take a crack at it. I apologize now for any cheesiness that follows.

This is my life as a movie soundtrack...

Opening Credits: Tell Me Why--Atlanta Gathering Ubuntu Kids
Waking up: English Suite No. 3 in G Minor--Bach for Breakfast
First Day At School: Remember 2--Lost and Found
Falling In Love: Ave Maria--Sarah Brightman
Breaking Up: Everything I Hate--Smalltown Poets
1st Date: There's A Day--Smalltown Poets
Prom: Field Holler--World Music
Life’s OK: This World--Caedmon's Call
Driving: Remember When It Rained--Josh Groban
Flashback: Together--Phil Joel
Getting Back Together: Kyrie Eleison--Mark Schultz
Wedding: By Hear, By Soul--Avalon w/ Aaron Neville
Birth of Child: Navajo Yeibichai--World Music
Final Battle: Fingerprints of God--Steven Curtis Chapman
Death Scene: This Is Your Time--Michael W. Smith
Funeral Song: Surrender--Joy Williams
Ending Credits: Phenomenon--Toby Mac

Wow, 2.13GB of memory and 602 songs and I get this list. Hmmm. Well, it's interesting.

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Karen Elizabeth said...

to my personal shopper- thank you, you will never know the gratitude I feel.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Karen Elizabeth said...

you do have an interesting collection there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home