Jen's Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Back in the blogger again....

I have missed blogging a lot. So welcome back me. Got some dogsitting gigs coming up. Yea! Nothing new on the guy front sadly. At the prompting of my friend Kelly, I'm going to start working on my quilt again. Yep, hand sewn quilt. Kinda fun really. Just takes FOREVER.

Discovered the wonders of cocoa and shea butter for really cracked skin on your hands. Stuff is amazing. And now I'm super soft. Bonus!

So this is kind of a waste of a blog, but I'm getting back in the swing of things.
Life has been good lately. Things are working out okay for classes and internship so far. My independent study got approved--just needs started. Still moving into the apt. so that in about a month I can leave and move yet again. How many places have I been lately? Let's see....4 different places in the last year and a half. That's a lot of moving. Making my muscles all buff though. Sweat and sore muscles I can afford. Unlike the rent. But this was supposed to be a happy paragraph. My apt. looks nice at least--cozy.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i was not happy about two moves each of the last two years, only for one or two more this year already... never mind! :)

i miss you friend... we need catch up, i want to hear about the sermon, etc... i just can't breathe right now, so that doesn't help with the conversing! :) catch up soon? hopefully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home