Jen's Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

Online Chatter

Lately, one of my new ventures seems to be to combine my talent of writing well with preaching. Instant messenger has helped this tremendously, though there is the hitch of personal contact and visibility in preaching that is lacking. I wonder about this. Not that the word cannot still be effective, but could it be more effective in person?

Secondarily I muse about participating in an online chat where you can contact a preacher. Like a drop in chapel. I'm sure someone's already invented it. Imagine, if you will, one of those little gizmos that flashes "The preacher is online." All you have to do is click the link and you can chat directly. What say you?

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger yup said...

who knew IM could make you a preaching genius! :)

i did, i did

"jesus lights my life..."
(sound familiar)

ooooh cookies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home