Jen's Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Late Night Surfing

It's late at night and I feel the need to update my blog, but I'm not sure what exactly I want to write. It's been a crazy week but a very sedate and mundane one as well. A week full of the banalities of daily life. Right now I'm talking with Libby and we're having a blast. Who wouldn't at 2:30am? For now, at least, life is okay.

I'm in the middle of ......well now I've been distracted and I have no clue what I was in the middle of. So now I'm in the middle of the middle of something. In the process of typing this I have again gotten myself waist deep in the middle of something else that wasn't the thing before, but has now plunged all thought toward this new thing I'm in the middle of. Since I'm stuck there, I'll have to work on this later. It's the kind of place where the only way to unstick yourself is by sleeping or emotionally crashing.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger yup said...

one of the most memorable nights on tap ... that's for sure ...

oh zesty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home