Jen's Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Whirlwind Tour

It's been so long since I've written. Easter break was great. So good to be home for a while. Sad that it all went so quickly. Too much church and not enough time to relax. If I wasn't eating, sleeping or at church, I was in a car driving on a trip to pick up/return my brother to college. Just so tiring. And now I've got all this work to do back here for classes. Getting close to catching up. I was writing a paper this morning which prevented me from taking a shower and made me miss 2/3 of a precept today. Oh well. I showed up for the last 20 mins. and didn't really miss much. Stupid class. I have to preach this saturday and sunday and still don't have a sermon. Been working on it for the last two weeks. Now I need to throw in a children's sermon. Oi. Getting there ever so slowly. Have to prepare a series of bible studies for next tuesday. Oh and did I mention I need to find a place to live starting June 1 and I could use a job too? Yeah, the resume keeps getting relegated to the bottom of the pile. Not good. And what am I doing typing this? As if I have time to update y'all? Let's just hope the headache goes away soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home