Jen's Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good News

Hey, at least I did well on my Psalms final project. Came as a nice surprise yesterday.

Jen,

Thanks for being in class this past half term. Please accept my apologies for being so late with this feedback. I am a worn and no human, my tongue cleaves to the roof of my mouth, I am a sinner since my mother’s womb.

Your work, as usual, is without compare. The project as you lay it out shows a depth of engagement and understanding that should be bottled and sold. Your plan for the retreat grasps and renders understandable the meaning and message and metaphor and …. Searching my brain for one more word that starts with M… means of making God’s presence manifest (found three m words) of psalm 42/43. You are a master. Here is the only way that I could think of to make this stronger: a clear statement at the start of what the message is that you are engaging the people with and some means of covenanting to get them to buy into what you are doing. Also, thinking of other ways to get people to own this stuff.

Great job.

Rolf Jacobson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home