Jen's Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Camouflaged

Remember when you were younger and wished you had super powers? Okay, maybe you still do. I think most people wish they could fly or have super strength or have x-ray vision. The one power I never remember hearing much about was being invisible. I suppose maybe because it's not really a super power. It's pretty easy to do in the everyday. You don't need to be anything special to disappear. In fact it's helpful if you're more of a nothing because then you blend in better with the background.

There are times when I like being invisible. Today is not one of them. It's always the little things that make you feel that way too. Like forgetting to give you a bulletin or not remembering to tell you that you were responsible for making sure you had prayers to read because you've never had to prepare them before. Perhaps it would hurt less if I hadn't spent most of my life on the fringes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home