Jen's Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Branching Out

Two new adventures today.

1.) The house was visited by a city inspector to make sure the manager made required changes to get the house up to code. This was actually quite a pleasant experience--apart from the nasty stench in the basement coming from who knows what.

2.) My alb is being dry cleaned today. While I have been with other people to have clothes dry cleaned, I have never gone on my own. I found out there is a 15% off coupon for incoming orders on Tuesdays which motivated me enough to get it done today. This should have been done when I got back from internship. A year later...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger yup said...

i wish i were 28 and never before having had to dry clean - expensive when at one point, 1/5th of your Sunday wardrobe for work needed it.

as for the city inspector, sooo glad that happened. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home