Jen's Blog

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back so soon??

You know what it's like to miss someone? Of course we all do. There's always someone out there who's not here with us. I've been thinking of a really good friend of mine lately. A lot. I miss him terribly. And I don't mean just "oh, my pal's not around." I really, really wish we could be together. Long distance is rough on the heart. As one of my favorite movies puts it "Something worse than the total agony of being in love?" Such is my confession. But is my mind clouded and one to misread? What can I do about the fact that this is how I feel? I even tried not to go there. Not because I didn't want to, but because I didn't think it would work. And then I realized that it was too late. I'd already fallen. "I think about you all the time really." "And my wasted heart will love you until you look like this...." Yes, it is agony and bad timing. But I still miss him.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Karen Elizabeth said...

on the web jen? annonimity is a precious commodity. hopefully he'll take it the right way.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Karen Elizabeth said...

Jen, I'm tired of you parading around with your newest "boy-toy." You know we are all v. jealous- so don't rub it in.
(note to reader: please disregard entire comment, as it was intended only for Jen's amusment, not yours)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home