Jen's Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Welcome to the Photos from Guatemala!!

Sorry the pictures are a bit out of order! I wanted to get them up as quickly as possible and then later realized I couldn't move them into chronological order. You'll want to start with the hotel picuture of the room with the red bedspreads (about 7 up from the bottom). Scroll up through the pictures until you reach the "washed out shores of Panajachel." Got to the bottom and see the last 4 pictures and then back to the top starting at the "van ride to Antigua." The last ones are the 5th and 6th ones up from the very bottom. Enjoy the pictures!! I had a great trip and can't wait to tell y'all more about it!

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger yup said...

wishing I could remember the funny comment I tried to write yesterday evening... alas...

enjoyed the pics, and the stories via the cellulars...

now, we need the original "jen" dome thoughts on life... and at the very least, I'll be able to die happy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home